we will repair the Product if found to be defective.
If necessary, we will replace parts or products if they are found to be defective.
Have peace of mind by knowing that your security investment is protected.
No additional cost for parts or labor if repair is needed.
Easy and Maintainance Free Installation
Add on extended warranty plans available to your order during checkout, and enjoy benefits like cost-free repairs and replacements if your product is determined to be defective.
Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) for CCTV Surveillance System
Day by day there is more technology coming from manufacturer,in cheap rate and high rate, quality is depends on price.. the more you spend the high quality you will get.. But cctv service and camera maintenance is big task for end user, so when picture quality output from any camera depends on machine’s consistent performance. To get Best cctv performance, maintenance is a key factor. Maintenance of CCTV camera requires special skills. its also called a art with technology.Every organization or corporate company may have a administrater or IT department may not have specialized CCTV Surveillance System maintenance team to take care of all variety of cameras.Next to CCTV camera manufacturers the System intregrate are the best people to support in maintaining these cameras today in market, Our team is always upto date in CCTV technology available in today’s market, In order to help our customers in getting the best Service for the CCTV surveillance system, Acumen offers a BEST AMC- Annual Maintenance Contracts for the CCTV Surveillance System for you.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Period of Contract: The contract is valid for quarterly from the date of signing of memorandum of understanding (MOU) on AMC. This may be renewed quarterly subject to rendering of satisfactory service & fulfilling the term & conditions.
2. Payment Term: For all AMC, payment will be made on half yearly basis.
3. Maintenance of Parts: Maintenance of the CCTV Surveillance System includes Camera Visibility Test, DVR Recording Test, DVR Settings Verification, and Disk Error Check. Replacement of CCTV parts and some consumable items are not covered under AMC. However the servicing agency may provide such components and the price may be fixed at the time of signing of AMC.
4. Quality of Spares: The equipment parts replaced must be new and equivalent in performance of existing parts.
5. Additional Charges: The AMC cost includes the travelling cost for rendering service throughout the quarterly period for one or all locations & for one or all systems.
6. Service Tax: The AMC cost excludes service tax charged by State or Central Govt. for rendering this type of service.
7. Working Hours: The maintenance work shall normally be done during working hours of the customer. However, in case of emergency maintenance may have to be done beyond office hours and even on holidays prior arrangement through proper communication should be worked out in all cases by the servicing agencies.
8. Final Authority: The final authority for payments will be Head of the Organization offering the AMC.
Rates & Charges:
- HD CCTV and DVR Setup or service @ Rs. 500/- per unit
- IP CCTV and NVR Setup or service @ Rs. 750/- per unit.
- Biometrics Attendance Machine installation @ Rs. 750/- per unit.
- Biometrics Attendance with Access Control installation @ Rs. 1500/- per unit
- Video Door Phone @ Rs. 750/- per Kit
- Indruder Alarm System @ Rs. 1000/- per unit
- Boom Barrier @ Rs. 7500/- per unit
- Automatic Sliding Gate @ Rs. 7500/- per unit
- EAS System @ Rs. 5000/- per unit
- Automatic sliding Glass Door @ Rs. 80/- Sqft
- Fire Alarm Panel @ Rs. 1000/- per unit
- Smoke detectors @ Rs. 50/- per unit
- cable charges are depends on meters.
Make an Appointment
Benefits of AMC
- Cost Savings
- Increased durability of your Hardware
- Dedicated Service Schedule
- Emergency Service
- Expert Technicians
- Anytime Support
No:13/5,Purushothaman Garden, 1st St, Jai Nagar, Arumbakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600106
Copyright @ 2019 – Acumen | Powered by ACUMEN